Building a successful business takes energy, focus, discipline… and effective counsel from experienced attorneys. Our corporate attorneys offer a complete range of services to corporations, partnerships, individuals, and not-for-profit organizations. We are well-versed in all types of business transactions and their structuring and implementation.
Corporate Representative Matters
- Represented 1040 Biscayne Associates, LLC, in connection with the acquisition, development, state and federal filings, and end unit closings of a $150 million mixed-use project known as Ten Museum Park Residential Condominium on Biscayne Bay, Miami, Florida. The representation included the modification of an $80 million construction loan, closing all of the sale of units to the general public and defense of law suits brought by the condominium association and individual unit owners.
- Representation of the Developer of Old Spanish Village in its development of a landmark mixed-use project in Coral Gables, Florida. The project included a master association with numerous condominiums and homeowner associations and other commercial units.
- Representation of the Developers of Villages at Dadeland Condominium, Dadeland Capri Condominium, South Bay Plantation Condominium, and Club Caribe Condominium, in the acquisition and condominium conversion and end unit closings of the properties consisting of over 1,140 condominium units in Miami-Dade, Broward and Collier Counties.
- Representation of the Developers of The Madison Downtown in the conversion from apartment use to condominium use of a 355-unit project in downtown Miami, Florida.
- Representation of the Angler’s Resort, LLC, in connection with the preparation of hotel condominium documents, obtaining construction financing, the cancellation of purchase agreements and negotiation with existing lenders to convert the loan from a condominium development loan to an operating hotel loan.
- Representation of developer in connection with its acquisition, development and submission of state and federal filings for numerous land acquisitions related to the Soleil Condominium, a large mixed-use project to include 288 residential and 11 commercial condominium units and the Vitri Condominium, a mixed-use project of 66 residential and 19 commercial condominium units.
- Representation of AWAS Aviation Services, Inc. in connection with its lease of its new headquarter space at 801 Brickell Avenue, Miami, Florida.
- Representation of the bankruptcy court appointed fiduciary of Florida Development Associates, Ltd. in acting as settlement/closing agent for all units at the Bentley Bay Condominium located in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Represented private investor in connection with acquisition of several portfolios of triple-net lease restaurant properties located in six states from an institutional Seller and negotiating and closing of CMBS loan as part of transaction.
- Represented private investor in connection with acquisition of numerous triple-net lease properties, including Walmarts, Lowes and large national bank headquarter office building and negotiating and closing loans in connection with such acquisitions.
- Represented private investors in connection with acquisitions and financings of approximately two and a half million square foot portfolio of South Florida retail, warehouse, industrial and office properties.
- Representation of Florida corporation to assist in winding down its affairs, dissolving the corporation, and settling all obligations with lending institutions, vendors and creditors.
- Representation of the developer of IOS Condominium in its acquisition and development of, and condominium document preparation for IOS on the Bay, a condominium.The representation also included negotiation, closing of an acquisition and construction loan, subsequent modifications and closing of unit sales to the general public.
- Represented 1433 Collins, LLC, the purchaser of the senior secured loan in the chapter 11 bankruptcy of The Carlton Hotel which loan 1433 successfully sold during the bankruptcy case.
- Representation of a PEO in the purchase of assets from the debtor, which involved the settlement of significant litigation claims.
- General outside counsel to a multi-facility healthcare and nursing home company.